Vulkollan wheels and rollers
Vulkollan is a special type of polyurethane compound that provides greater work efficiency, increased durability and abrasion resistance. It was developed by Bayer. The use of special mixtures and an appropriate production process make Vulkollan rollers resistant to mechanical wear. PROEXPORT cares about high repeatability of production, which is why Vulkollan rollers each time undergo thorough quality control. The advanced machinery park allows to minimize the risk of errors in production and the high quality of manufactured products. Vulkollan rollers have increased resistance to various types of mechanical overload, thanks to which they are used in many industries. Due to its properties, it is resistant to such agents as oils, greases and other petroleum products.
Elements made of Vulkollan material have excellent physicochemical parameters, thanks to which Vulkollan wheels and rollers have a number of various applications. Vulkollan is suitable for high load capacity. Vulkollan wheels are very tear-resistant and have long service life, thanks to that Vulkollan is material with wide range of applications.
- Resistance to high dynamic loads
- Excellent mechanical properties over a wide temperature range
- Low coefficient of friction
- High fatigue strength
- Low deformation in long service life
- Very high load capacity
- Excellent adhesion to metal
- Abrasion resistance
- Minimal swelling in glycol
- Ability to work with oils, greases and other petroleum products
- Not resistant to hydrolysis and microorganisms.
- Details made of Vulkollan material have a much longer life than polyurethane counterparts.
The use of Vulkollan rolls in industry
- Vulkollan wheels and rollers are used in the production of precast concrete
- Vulkollan wheels are used at high temperatures and loads in mining
- Vulkollan wheels and rollers are used wherever ordinary polyurethane does not serve its purpose
- Vulkollan wheels for forklift
- Vulkollan wheels with bearings and without
Working temperature :
Continuous operation in a dry environment up to 100 oC, short-term operation up to 120 oC.
Vulkollan retains excellent properties at low temperatures down to – 20 oC.
Vulkollan wheels are available in various hardnesses from 60 to 93 Shore