HARD CHROME ROLLS PLATING
Rolls covering with technical chromium is a treatment method aimed at imparting appropriate thermal properties or increasing resistance to mechanical wear. The chromium-plated dosing rollers prevent the material from sticking to the coating. Chrome coating provides us high wear resistant and low friction thanks to that chrome is an excellent solution to cover any moving parts, like pistons . Rolls covered with chrome have excellent corrosion resistance.
Chrome plating is performed by immersing machine parts or other details in a bathtub with a chrome salt solution. Thanks to electrical charge, chemical reactions occur and thanks to that chromium deposite itself onto the surface or rolls.
We offer technical hard chrome covering of rolls, pistons, cylinders and other machine parts.
Chrome rolls properties
- Corrosion resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- High wear resistance
- Extra smooth roll surface
Our offer includes:
- Chrome rolls for the furniture
- Chrome rolls for packing industry
- Chrome rolls for any other industry
- Plating of technical chrome on machine parts like pistons, cylinder etc.
- Grinding the chrome coating
- Technical chrome covering
We provide chrome plating of the roller coating in the following areas:
- Diameter up to 490mm
- Length up to 6000mm
- Chromium hardness -63 HRc
- Circularity 0.02mm
- Runout 0.01
- Roughness 0.02 µm