Slotted polyurethane screens
Polyurethane screens are a great alternative to metal screens. Depending on the screened material, we will select the appropriate type of material and its hardness for you. For special tasks in extremely difficult conditions, there is a possibility of additional polyurethane reinforcement.
Polyurethane screens have a much longer service life than rubber screens or metal screens. High resistance to abrasion and tearing makes it possible to screen heavy and sharp materials. Polyurethane screens do not corrode, which makes them a perfect solution for wet screening. The self-cleaning effect of polyurethane screens allows to increase the efficiency of screening processes and reduce downtime of screens. Polyurethane screens are much quieter at work, which has a positive effect on the working conditions of employees.
Screens for sifter
Sieve is the most important part of the screen. Screening efficiency depends largely on the selection of the appropriate type of polyurethane or metal screen.
Features of polyurethane screens:
- longer screen life
- no corrosion
- high abrasion resistance allows extending the life of the screens and reducing operating costs.
- increased work efficiency
- self-cleaning effect
- improvement of working conditions thanks to noise reduction
- increased precision of the screening process thanks to the appropriate selection of sieve parameters
Width from 0.6 mm in length
65-93 Shore A; +/- 5 tolerance
Standard dimensions: 2000×500 mm; 1000×1000 mm; 1000×500; (on request, we can make any size)
In our offer of polyurethane screens you will find
- polyurethane strained screens (transversely and longitudinally)
- Pressed segmented sieves
- wedged modular polyurethane screens
- modular sieves mounted on a bar and pressed to the riddle through the adjacent sieves
- polyurethane modular lath screens
- modular sieves attached to the structure of 2 parallel riddle bars
- polyurethane modular pin screens
- Polyurethane mats for binder and liwell screens