Lot of the customers who use roller spreaders in their production process struggle with the need to regenerate the rubber surface of these rollers. The aforementioned process, in addition to the cost of applying a new rubber, entails additional difficulties, usually costly, related to:
- duration of the regeneration of the rubber surface
- with the need to disassemble and ship the roller for regeneration
- with an additional cost of the transport service
- with rollers which are installed in the machine during regeneration, and additional stocks in case of failure and unforeseen damage to the rubber coatings
- with organization – separation of storage space for storing rolls.
That is why LIGUM, as a leading manufacturer of rubber rollers, to meet the needs of the ever-changing woodworking industry, offers its customers an innovative system of rubber surface replacement, EOS Sleeves, replacing the rubber regeneration process and eliminating the above-mentioned difficulties. The sleeves technology, which has been widely used in other industries for many years, is a proven product that significantly minimizes costs, and most importantly, enables immediate replacement of the rubber coating, thus ensuring the continuity of the production line.
How does it work ?
- The EOS system is based on GFK sleeves made of glass fiber
- The GRP sleeve is covered with rubber like a standard metal roller
- Ready, rubberized bushing is put on the air cylinder