Vulkollan is a special type of high-quality polyurethane blend that provides greater work efficiency, increased durability and impact resistance. It was developed by Bayer. The use of special mixtures and an appropriate production process make Vulkollan highly resistant to mechanical wear. The PROEXPORT company cares about high repeatability of production, which is why Vulkollan sheets each time undergo a thorough quality control. Our products maintain high quality thanks to an advanced machine park, the machines used allow us to maintain high quality and minimize the risk of production errors.
The elements made of this material have excellent physico-chemical parameters, thanks to which Vulkollan has a number of different applications.
- Resistance to high dynamic loads
- Excellent mechanical properties over a wide temperature range
- Excellent abrasion resistance, low coefficient of friction
- High fatigue strength
- Low deformation in long service life
- Very high load capacity
- Excellent adhesion to metal
- Very high resistance to grease and mineral oils
- Minimal swelling in glycol
- Not resistant to hydrolysis and microorganisms.
- Due to its high resistance to dynamic loads, vulkollan can be used as a support for a hydraulic press.
- Vulkollan thanks to its high abrasion resistance, is used for covering hydrocyclones
- High resistance of the Vulkollan plate to oils and greases makes it used by companies in the production of high-quality seals.
- Polyurethane plates for compactors can be successfully replaced with Vulkollan, the use of this material will significantly extend the working time.
Products with Vulkollan material have a much longer life than polyurethane counterparts.
Working temperature :
Continuous operation in a dry environment up to 100 oC, short-term operation up to 120 oC.
Vulkollan retains excellent properties at low temperatures down to – 20 oC.
Hardness range in shore A:
Vulkollan sheets are available in various hardness from 60 to 93 Shore A
We offer Vulkollan sheets in the following dimensions:
up to 1000mm wide
up to 2000mm in
from 1mm thick
We offer services of cutting Vulkollan sheets to any dimensions according to your wishes.
Vulkollan sheets are characterized by:
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistance to the effects of chemicals and weather conditions
- Vibration and noise reducing properties
- Resistance to mechanical damage
- Resistant to mineral oils and greases
- High adhesion to metals
Our offer also includes wheels, rollers and rollers covered with Vulkollan material.