Polyurethane is an elastomer that is increasingly used in many industries, as well as in the everyday life of lot of people. Polyurethane elastomers are characterized by high resistance to abrasion, deformation and tearing. High resistance to most aggressive chemicals, makes polyurethane rollers can be successfully used in the toughest industrial conditions, these rollers are resistant to water and the influence of chemicals such as gasoline, sulfuric acid, grease, organic solvents, etc. Polyurethane rollers are resistant to water and weather conditions, perfectly dampen vibrations, are resistant to light radiation, also UV, thanks to which polyurethane rollers can work on varnishing lines and other places exposed to UV. It will be perfect for places where a rubber roller fails the test. The possibility of their versatile use makes them a very often chosen material where resistance to difficult conditions is required. Thanks to the addition of auxiliary substances, we can obtain materials with specific properties, dedicated to a specific task under specific working conditions. Thanks to this, polyurethane has found so many applications in the production of non-standard details in accordance with the individual preferences of the customer. The parameters of the rollers with a polyurethane coating are several times higher than the parameters of rollers with a rubber coating. The hardness of polyurethane rollers directly affects the resistance to high loads. As the hardness of the polyurethane decreases, the permissible load on the roller is reduced. The service life of polyurethane rollers is depend on the selection of appropriate auxiliary substances for the polyurethane mixture, thus extending their service life.
Properties of POLYURETHANE ROLLERS
- resistance to tearing and crushing
- high energy absorption
- resistance to aging
- resistance to UV, exposure to light radiation
- resistance to chemicals such as gasoline, sulfuric acid, fats, organic solvents, etc.
- They are characterized by high abrasion resistance
- the rollers are resistant to water and weather conditions
- perfectly dampen vibrations
- permissible load of polyurethane coated rollers are much higher than in the case of rubber coated rollers.
- Production lines
- furniture production
- polyurethane rollers with bearing
- Wood industry
- Heavy industry
- Cardboard industry
- Paper industry
- Working temperature
Depending on the mixture used, the working temperature ranges from -20 ° C to + 100 ° C
Hardness range available
We can make rollers with a hardness from 25 ShoreA to 92 ShoreA
- Homag rolls
- Polyurethane rollers on rims
- Polyurethane rollers with bearing
- No crush wheel rolls (lamellas) for the cardboard industry
- Vulkollan coated rolls
- On request, we can make rollers of any type.